Thursday, January 7, 2010

Even More Perfect Waves

I figured it out.  Today made sense of the world for me, as I was so blessed to enjoy another amazing day of incredibly phenomenal waves, having one of the best surfs ever, and witnessing so much beauty that I didn't even think about anywhere else.  In regards to what I wrote yesterday, all I need to do is go to my most favorite wave, then I am captivated all day with no other thoughts to derail me.  I didn't care what waves anywhere else were doing, because I was exactly where I wanted to be.  So that is the lesson I learned.   Decide on your favorite wave, which is subjective and will differ from person to person, and doesn't even have to be a wave, just whatever you are most passionate about.  Pick your favorite wave and go celebrate it with all of your being, throwing yourself over the ledge and into the vortex and allowing it to consume you completely, finding that place where thought doesn't exist and you just live on instincts and intuition.  Then the mind is at ease and contentment exists.  At least that's what worked for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment