Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Friends In The Yard

Today I hung out with some friends in the yard.  I decided to enjoy some soursop outside in the beautiful Hawai'ian sunshine, and when I sat down in the yard I noticed all of the friendly little braddahs that came to hang out with me for lunch.  It was a nice reminder, taking a little time to look around us and appreciate where we are right now opens up a whole new awareness of things to be thankful for.  They were all happy, smiley, friendly little guys that pretty much just cruised together in our own little group celebration even while they were on their own unique lunch missions, taking down any mosquitoes that came near.  I love them!  Such great company, I am so thankful I decided to join them for lunch, and another glorious day continues...

Happy
Smiley
Friendly

Soursop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment