Monday, April 5, 2010

Apologies

I apologize, for I have not been keeping up on my blog, and the whole point of reading a blog is to have current and consistent information being presented, and I have failed to provide this info.  I took a trip to Peru, where I had an amazing trip on so many different levels, but I unfortunately did not have the internet access I have become accustomed to being available to me, and it prevented me from updating my blog with current adventures, pictures, and stories.  So I apologize.  
I did however record events down in my journal, and emailed a couple of them to my surfboard sponsor Channel Islands to post on their team blog, so I will now present them here to you, even though the date I post them under will be near the date the stories occurred and not the current date after my trip has ended and I am back home.  I hope you can forgive me, and please enjoy the reports from Peru.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment