Friday, November 20, 2009

Car Stolen

I am not a fan of thieves, and I think that stealing is a very disrespectful and selfish act.  I was unfortunately a victim of theft today when my car was stolen around 11 am in front of my friend's house, with almost all of my surfing gear inside, along with all sorts of different personal items.  But the most devastating would have to be our surfboards that we rode yesterday, my magic 6'1" round pin Channel Islands shaped by Al Merrick and my friend Homer's 6'0" squash tail M10 shaped by Geoff Rashe.  If anyone comes across these boards please do whatever you can to get them returned to their rightful owners.  Here are a couple of pics from the session we had yesterday shot by Guerin Myall so everyone can see the specifics of my board and recognize it if they come in contact with it.  Thank you so much for helping me locate my magic board!

6'1" round pin Channel Islands w/ black Aercor glass-on fins w/ my name and Al's signature written above the stringer on the deck, team logos on the rail, OAM traction pad, and some red spray paint


No comments:

Post a Comment